Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,836 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21128 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,768 (RM8,369) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)