Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,028 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20483 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,494 (RM7,293) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)