Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10572 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,211 (kr 39,829) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)