Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11132 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 59% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €5,166 (kr 46,410) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (42 minutes ago)