Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10277 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 45% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,646 (kr 45,214) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)