Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10845 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 57% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,892 (kr 45,107) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)