Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11923 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 67% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €5,226 (HK$43,832) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)