Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11984 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 70% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €5,303 (HK$44,255) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)