Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10928 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 55% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,494 (HK$41,124) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)