Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 17% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,401 (1,579,486 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)