Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21504 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,944 (RM9,039) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)