Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01403 EUR / INR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,186 (₨155,750) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)