Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,357 (руб 94,140) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osijek costs 100,000 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)