Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29842 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,748 (5,859TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)