Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20031 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,319 (6,583TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)