Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18264 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,070 (5,857TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)