Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,880 (¥370,395) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (26 minutes ago)