Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00817 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,281 (¥524,008) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (33 minutes ago)