Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 37% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,519 (2,089,205 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)