Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,636 (2,160,065 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)