Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03130 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,224 (39,115₴) in Kherson.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)