Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.509 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 23% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,400 (4,713 лв) in Khaskovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)