Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13798 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 69% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €783 (5,675 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)