Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12560 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 72% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €712 (5,671 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)