Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,128 (﷼ 51,720,772) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 3 hours ago)