Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,302 (﷼ 44,575,407) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)