Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03411 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,424 (71,073₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)