Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 27% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,279 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)