Cost of living comparison between Katerini, Greece and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 27% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,387 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)