Cost of living in Kashgar, China vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12956 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 16% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,375 (26,045元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)