Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12952 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 20% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,474 (元26,819) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)