Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 25% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,069 (元29,651) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)