Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03943 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 29% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,835 (46,537 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)