Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 15% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,369 (3,212,708 Dinar) in Karbala.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)