Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,700 (5,329,700 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (43 minutes ago)