Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,666 (3,684,338 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)