Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,682 (5,373,572 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)