Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,112 (4,108,489 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (24 minutes ago)