Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,679 (﷼ 58,115,100) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)