Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,535 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00883 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 56% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,372 (₨155,334) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)