Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03047 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,355 (77,290 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)