Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02916 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 29% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,306 (79,060 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)