Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02793 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,826 (65,379 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)