Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00243 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 55% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,304 (536,742 ₦) in Kano.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)