Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00855 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,601 (¥421,428) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (33 minutes ago)