Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00817 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,253 (¥398,216) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)