Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,942 (¥380,630) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)