Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19964 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,767 (RM8,849) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (33 minutes ago)