Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21138 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,736 (RM8,213) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (37 minutes ago)