Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 11% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,221 (9,513,950 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)