Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,509 (9,494,969 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)