Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,051 (7,956,212 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)