Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 27% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,121 (8,987,116 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)