Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,997 (7,614,765 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (44 minutes ago)