Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03394 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,732 (51,027₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)