Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03112 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,773 (56,974₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)