Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03416 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,062 (60,360₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)