Cost of living comparison between Kairouan, Tunisia and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40567 EUR / TND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,831 (4,513 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)