Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37957 EUR / TND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,730 (4,557 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)