Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24743 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,089 (8,444TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (35 minutes ago)