Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08360 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 13% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,600 (31,103 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)