Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00618 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 41% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,528 (247,323 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)