Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00648 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 31% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,070 (319,435 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)