Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21445 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,814 (RM8,457) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)