Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20083 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,520 (RM7,571) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (37 minutes ago)