Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,187 (59,118 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)