Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,876 in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)