Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,936 in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)