Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,068 in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)