Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,934 in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)