Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,496 (₩3,131,880) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)