Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28022 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,194 (R$ 7,828) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)