Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,596 (﷼ 76,429,356) in Iranshahr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)