Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28611 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,743 (S/. 6,092) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (39 minutes ago)