Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25387 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,833 (S/. 7,220) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)