Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,632 (CH$2,028,694) in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)