Cost of living comparison between Ibarra, Ecuador and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,040 ($2,177) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)