Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03062 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 23% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,926 (62,924 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (19 minutes ago)