Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02770 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 24% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,199 (79,386 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (41 minutes ago)