Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 61% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,246 (27,940,630 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)