Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 61% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €981 (21,228,244 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)