Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 60% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,245 (26,264,247 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)