Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43840 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 53% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,217 (2,776 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)