Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 69% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,166 (674,566 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)