Cost of living comparison between Homs, Syria and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00180 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 70% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €908 (503,199 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)