Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 23% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,982 (AU$5,691) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)