Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.705 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,792 (AU$5,376) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)