Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20841 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 9% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,429 (GH₵16,454) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)