Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,180 (52,461,717 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)