Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 660 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 40% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,691 (44,736,715 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)