Cost of living comparison between Hiroshima, Japan and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00881 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,360 (¥495,033) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)