Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,927 (¥590,689) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (27 minutes ago)