Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25681 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 74% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,343 (16,909 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)